Assist. Teaching Week



08/15/2017 – 08/18/2017

        Sometimes I felt sad because really miss Indonesian food even just Pop Mie or mie goreng. It was so difficult to find halal food. Teacher in school treated me so well although we didn’t understand because of different language. They always tried to make conversation with me and I had to show my body language or use Google translate. The most topic that we discussed is about food and identify similar characteristic of the food. They gave me and Ita a lot of foods everyday. Kru Kik said, “this is for you, save money…”. I’ve been felt so grateful all the time.

      Day by day, I could be more understand of teaching system of the school. Teacher applied discipline in every activity as well but there were many differents between early childhood education in Indonesia and Thailand. Teacher always made students to remember God in their activity. Students being mature easily and always got on the line when they did their work. I had been taste many kind of birthday cake of students. They were singing birthday song after the class and teacher divided them in goups which are only two person/group. Then they ate cake together.






Extra Class: Thai language

Kroo Noina explained Thai words

aaargh forget the name of this food. fried sticky rice with egg (AROI)

Thai cucun (indonesia: cucur)



       On Wednesday, weather had not good. All students did ceremony and pray together in front of the class. In the middle of teaching time, Kru Noina wanted me students who joined drawing competition. There are four students (Kindergarten 2 and 3 only). While we were going to the competition, Kru Pheuw take over the class. It was a fast competition because our students finished theirs not too long. Inside the building, I met Adjarn Yani from ECE major that the one who being judges. We were back to school just before a lunch break. Some students didn’t finish their work in time so they should did that outside class. And the other students had chance to watch education program on tv.

 Kroo Lina!


       Students made nametag creation. Teacher already prepared the background and let students show their creativity. Whenever I saw their handmade, i laughed slowly so they couldn’t realize it. Just be like them, it’s freedom to make your own art. Then Kru Noina gave me same paper as students and let me wrote my own name. I wrote Kru Lina in Thai language and so proud of it. We were gonna wear it tomorrow morning to go on Science day but sky was dark. It was not a good idea to bring kids outside according the weathers condition. Kru Noina decided to cancel this plan and we continued our daily activity in school. In the other day, she canceled it again huhuhu. 

      It’s Central Plaza again LOL. I went there with Dea, Nurul and Yohana. I’m the only one who ever been in the mall. We visited clothes corner and bought one/ person. This mall was very difference than Indonesian mall. It will close at 21.00 PM and not too crowded in every side. We took a lot of pictures as always.

girls day out


     Yeay I got to visit Science day festival!!!....I wanted to visit all stands in every faculties but students didn’t make because distance just too far for kids. We only came to some corners, such as education major, biology and stop in faculty of education’s building. All the corners showed their best performance. There were many students from around Udon Thani because their uniform were different. After our mini tour, Kru Noina wanted students to draw everything that they saw before. The we came back to the school. In the last moment of today’s class, students of Kindergarten 3 practiced to reading story of a book by following Kru Noina.


 
 administration table


stage for art performance





kids tried everything in limited time



       Science day was over. There was no food corners and I couldn’t buy or eat crispy fish again. I still remember my last conversation with fish crispy saler. He already visited more than five country in Asia, even Libya. Indonesia was the one. He told me the reason why he came to many countries and other experience that he got. And he could speak English well. This Friday, Kru Noina wanted me to check student’s attendant. She gave name of students in Thai language and I said, “ooh, I couldn’t read it…” and then she gave me another paper with English alfhabet on it. Once again, I tried to remember their names and faces but it’s difficult. On the next activity, I lead the to sing and dance. “walking… walking… walking…, jump… jump… jump…., running… running… running, and now lets stop… now lets stop!. I had so much fun and very happy because thay could following me easily. Kru Noina took over the class and showed them an experiment by using claw and water. Students got a chance to make their own mini boat and tested it in front of the class. Some students got to see their boat didn’t sink and of course my boat didn’t sink too. Kru Noina said “keng mak…” (it means good) and I was so happy just like the kid. 



 "If i call your name, please say PRESENT..."



 Kroo Noina explained materials and teory





 

Comments

Popular Posts